How to have a great meal out and not compromise your journey to a slimmer you !
Being on a journey to a healthy slim you does not mean you can’t eat out. You just need a few helpful ways to keep things under control. Here are some good ideas for you to consider.
- Avoid appetisers including bread, nuts or olives
- Stay clear of ‘Supersize’ or ‘Go Large’ options
- If you are having dessert, share it (My husband calls this Husband Tax) and go for fruit-based options
- Choose a starter instead of a main course
- Stop eating before you feel full
- Have a full glass of water before you order
Source NHS and Me
Mastering The Mental Game Of Weight Loss