Hitting Healthy Milestones……..
Remember to give yourself a pat on the back when you hit your goals.
When you start your weight loss journey, you could set your first mini goal as 5% or 10% of your starting body weight.
This one simple achievable goal could result in :-
- A confidence boost. You are on your way and on the right tracks
- Drop a dress size. Or at least finding you cloths are feeling comfortable and not have to put a new whole in that belt
- Ease joint pains and be able to move easier
- Energy levels will start to increase
- You will be pleased to know that you will have decreased your risk of type 2 diabetes
- You will have also reduced your risk of certain cancers
- You will have lowered your LDL cholesterol and there for your risk of heart attack and stroke
- And finally, most people notice improvements in their quality of sleep.
With all these great benefits, why would you not want to lose weight.
Mastering The Mental Game Of Weight Loss